Originally designed based on anchors used to secure oil rigs in the North Sea, the Claw (also known as Bruce style) anchor has gained a large following among boaters anchoring in hard bottoms or heavy sea weather conditions. When the anchor is dragged, it will roll back onto the fluke and reset into the seabed making it great for mud, sand, grass, rock and coral.
The Galvanised Claw Slider Anchor is constructed from high grade steel with maximum tensile strength.
- Heavy duty galvanised finish
- Quick set and resets easily
- Unique 3 claw design
- Constructed of heat-treated, high-tensile strength stainless steel 316.
- Mirror polished and rust/corrosion proof.
- Remain stable under a wide range of tide and wind conditions.
- Stow easily on a bow roller.
- Sizes Available: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50kg